Sunday, August 3, 2008

The time is fast approaching..

Packs of new pencils, paper, folder, crayons and back packs. We have been shopping for school supplies and new "cool" clothes. The two little ones now know who their teachers will be. The older two find out this week. I have been getting my room ready,along with some other rooms at the school. Am I ready? I don't think so. Am I looking forward to this year? You bet. I think this is going to be the best year yet. I don't think I could ask for a better group of people to work with. This group we have this year is going to be great.
So, we covered getting ready for school. Now I also have 2 of my kiddos birthdays to get ready for. Austin's is the 8th and Logans is the 17th. So, new school things to buy on top of birthday stuff...Oh, what budgeting I am doing. The older they get the more expensive their "toys" become.
The next couple of weeks are going to be so busy. School,birthdays,football and somewhere in there I am suppose to have Bunko here. So little time.......

1 comment:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.