Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life and times of our family..

I realize everyone grows up, but please not my kids... Austin went to the dentist Thursday and they.....PULLED HIS LAST BABY TOOTH!! DO you realize that means he is not a baby any more?? Oh, the pain....

Heidi is working all the time.. Making her own money, spending her own money.

Logan is a big third grader with " real school work" and " real home work", as he puts it.

Alyssa is in second grade. That means real grades. That also means I now have no children getting just "S" on their grade cards. That means all of them are in the real school world. Oh, the humanity.. Give me back my babies. My how fast they do grow up..
With the kids growing up, that means I am getting older too. I guess more health problems goes along with that. I am on day 12 of the worst head ache in a long time. I have had CT scans, which showed I do have a brain. Nothing else though.. I just had a bunch of blood drawn for more tests. MRI coming up.. I just dont want it to hurt any more...

No comments: