Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First day blues..

Today was the first day of school. Heidi is 10th,Austin is 7th, Logan is 3rd and Alyssa is 2nd. All dressed up in the their "cool" new clothes. Carrying backpacks with school supplies. Sleepy little faces..This is one of my favorite parts of being a parent. Even though it makes me feel old, I just love see them going off to learn something new.
On the other hand, it was back to work for me. Don't get me wrong I love my job. This was just a crazier day than usual. I am completely drained. I actually think the real reason I am drained is because I feel a cold coming on. The day was crazy, but no more than I am use to. Maybe if I actually slept at night, I would not be so darn tired...

2 comments:

Geneva said...

OK girl - call me a twit. I just realized you had a blog!!! I'm only 3 weeks or so late. I'm adding you to my blog roll. Have a great weekend!!

G

Edwina <> said...

Hey...just found your blog. Now just about everyone I know has one. I'm starting to feel the peer pressure. I may have to start one.