Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Blues..

So, this is my first Blog.
My family is a BIG one. There is Myself,Justin and our 4 children. That's right 4!!! Heidi,16,Austin,12,Logan,8 and Alyssa,8. We have been blessed 2 times by adoption. Our girls may not be blood, but they are ours just the same.
We just bought a new house at the begining of the summer...It has been non stop since then. Painting, building, installing and arranging. I have done nothing all summer but work on the house.
My kids spend their days playing in the pool..Oh, what a life. I barely see the outdoors. We did have a 4th of July party! So, I did go outside then..We had a few friends and family over. It was good fun.
The one good thing in all this work, is that I get alot of time to think about life. I have changed my way of thinking about many things. In doing so my oldest daughter and I have become closer.

No comments: