Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doctors Doctors,please no more.

With 4 kids you can guess we go to the doctor alot. Well, this summer has multiplied the number of time swe have been. It started with Alyssa... We went in for her "routine" check up, and next thing we know the whole office is in the room with us listening to her heart..So, he blood pressure was 148/97 with a pulse of 139. Ok if you know anything about the heart NONE of those are GOOD numbers, especially for an 8 year old little girl. So, they took her off her meds for a week, NOT A GOOD WEEK in our house. So, after some tests, blood pressure medicine and a change to a more "natural" medication she seems to be doing better..
Next I took 3 of my children for a "routine" teeth cleaning. Where it was discovered Heidi has a infection all through her gums. Could very well be because before her life with us she never had dental care. So, they did one painfull procedure that day and 2 more to come.
Now it was my turn...Come to find out scar tissue has attatched itself to my muscles in my stomache, thus the reason I can't do anything involving those muscles with out pain. So, anther surgery is in my future. Then they found a dun dun dun......lump in my right arm pit/breast area....So, at 33 I am going for a mamogram.....I am sure it is nothing, but you know the drop in your stomache when you hear that..
No this is not a poor poor me post.. It is a pure informative . My life is good. I have good kids, no matter what some may say. I have good friends. Make that GREAT friends..
Love to all......

No comments: